Horseshoe & Grooms
Our two cottages are semi-detached and are virtually identical in layout and furnishings.
Horseshoe and Grooms each provide accommodation for up to 4 people, with a double and 2 single bedrooms. The cottages are fully equipped to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is a large garden area with outdoor seating provided as well as a adjacent parking. Please find below an overview of what you can expect in each property.
- 2 Entrance halls
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric cooker/fridge-freezer/microwave/washing machine together with ample crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils. Teatowels, dishcloths, washing up liquid etc are also provided.
- Lounge with LCD digital TV and DVD player as well as comfortable leather sofas. A selection of puzzles, games, books and DVD’s are provided.
- Separate dining area
- Downstairs bathroom with WC, wash-basin and shower as well as shaver socket and heater
- 1 Double bedroom and 2 single bedrooms upstairs – all duvets/pillows/bed linen provided
- Heating in every room
- Night storage heaters available from 1st September to 1st May (available on request and at additional charge of £10 per week during other months)
- Hairdryer, iron and ironing board provided
- Ample parking adjacent to properties
- Large gardens with garden furniture
- Electricity included in price
- Towels available for hire at £2.50 per person
- Friday changeover
Horseshoe and Grooms are typical cosy cottages and are therefore not wheelchair accessible. If you have any doubt as to whether the cottages are suitable for your needs in terms of access please do not hesitate to get in touch to discuss in more detail. Either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give Tanya a ring on 07855158478.